Américo Monteiro reported Debian bug #730000 on Wednesday November 20th, against the bilibop package. One of our recurrent debconf translations bug report
Bug #720000 was reported as of August 17th: 3 months and 3 days for 10,000 bugs. Slight slowdown in the bug reporting rate after a small acceleration last time.
So, we're still on our way to bug #800000 and bug #1000000.
- For those who missed the last time you were on the show, can you give us the run-down of what AberdeenCloud is?
- What’s the company philosophy.
- How long have you guys been around?
- What’s the pricing look like?
- In your original pricing structure you had a reseller plan kind of built in. Do you still have something available to resellers?
- What technology are you using?
- Why do you think #AC provides superior value?
- So, in your video you guys say that you are the most reliable Drupal platform ever built… What in the world does that mean?
- Command line tools
- Hosted repositories
- What kind of support is available?
- Why don’t you guys showcase your client sites?
- What’s in the future for AberdeenCloud?
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)