Ukrainian Drupal community with an active support of InternetDevels team has actually invented completely unique kind of Drupal event, which makes the whole community go wow! So, ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present you Drupal Tour! The main point of the event is in it’s dynamics and velocity — we’re not going to stop just on one location, but would travel all around the country to involve even larger amount of audience, interested in Drupal development.Read more
Modules Unraveled: 126 What Varnish Can and Can't Do for Your Drupal Site with Dan Reif - Modules Unraveled Podcast
- Before we dive deep into Varnish, I’d like to get a feel for the various performance improvements anyone can make to speed up their Drupal. What’s the process you think through when optimizing a site?
- DB Tuning
- Module Choices!
- What exactly is Varnish?
- When researching Drupal performance optimization, I came across a lot of references to APC and Varnish. What is the difference?
- Is this for anonymous or authenticated traffic?
- Is the Varnish module required to utilize Varnish with Drupal?
- What are the steps needed to install and utilize Varnish? (Broad terms, not actual terminal commands)
- Does SSL affect Varnish?
- What doesn’t Varnish do? (What needs to be done by Drupal, or other software instead?)
- How does Varnish affect a dev/staging/live workflow? Does Varnish need to be instlaled on the local machine?